G.SKILL RIPJAWS 4 16 GB (4 x 4 GB) DDR4 3000MHz Desktop Memory –Red
• 16GB (4 x 4GB) of high performance memory designed for overclocking in high-performance PCs
• Four 4GB DDR4 RAM modules running at 3,000MHz (PC4-24000) yield a significant boost in speed for gaming, image processing, editing videos, data processing and rendering
• DDR4 DRAM technology provides you with higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power consumption than DDR3
• 288-pin dual inline memory module (DIMM), which is currently only compatible with motherboards that support DDR4 memory
• CL15 latency with timings of 15-15-15-35 non-ECC memory modules
• Manufacturer model number: F4-3000C15Q-16GRR
• Aluminium heat spreaders effectively remove excess heat when the memory is under load
• Power efficient, running a low voltage of 1.35 volts and allowing your system to run faster whilst emitting less heat
• XMP 2.0 profiles allows the memory to automatically run at a safe overclock when used with Intel motherboards that support XMP profiling featureWhat can I expect from this memory?
The G.SKILL RIPJAWS 4 makes a welcome addition to DDR4 computers. Suitable for use in high performance machines, the 16GB DDR4 memory allows you to perform multiple tasks quickly, or keep up with the high memory requirements needed for the latest PC games. You can also achieve the capacity to render more, or utilise more RAM for memory hungry applications such as video editing or image processing.
DDR4 memory is an improvement over DDR3 memory, allowing the memory to run at a higher speed with a lower voltage. This provides better performance for your system and reduces overall heat produced by the memory.
What is this memory compatible with?*
This G.SKILL RIPJAW 4 kit features four DDR4 memory modules with a capacity of 4GB on each module, totalling 16GB. The DDR4 design of this memory means that it can only be used in motherboards that support 288-pin DDR4 memory. The frequency of this RAM is rated at 3,000MHz with a voltage of 1.35, and with timings of 15-15-15-35.
This G.SKILL memory measures 40mm in height, making it suitable for use with oversized CPU coolers.
*Always check your motherboard or PC manual for compatibility before purchase.
Is this memory easy to overclock?
Overclocking system RAM can be a daunting experience, whether you are a new user or familiar with the internal workings of a computer. G.SKILL memory modules are pre-loaded with extreme memory profiles version 2 (XMP 2.0). This, when used with a compatible Intel motherboard, allows the memory to automatically adjust itself to its best and safest speeds. No configuration is needed. Any extra heat produced by the increase in memory performance is quickly dissipated using the aluminium heat spreader.
||16 GB (4 x 4 GB)
||Quad Channel Kit
|DIMM or SODIMM
|For computer type
|Memory speed (industry name)
||3000 MHz (PC4-24000)
||RIPJAWSV 4 x 4 GB DDR4 memory modules
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.