G.SKILL RIPJAWS V 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 2400MHz Desktop Memory - Red
• 8GB (2 x 4GB) of high performance memory designed for overclocking in high-performance PCs
• Two 8GB DDR4 RAM modules running at 2400 MHz (PC4-19200) yield a significant boost in speed for gaming, image processing, editing videos, data processing and rendering
• DDR4 DRAM technology provides you with higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power consumption than DDR3
• 288-pin dual inline memory module (DIMM) that is currently only compatible with motherboards that support DDR4 memory
• CL15 latency with timings of 15-15-15-35 non-ECC memory modules
• Manufacturer model number: F4-2400C15D-8GVR
• Aluminium heat spreaders effectively remove excess heat when the memory is under load
• Power efficient, running a low voltage of 1.20 volts – which allows your system to run faster while emitting less heat
• XMP 2.0 profiles allows the memory to automatically run at a safe overclock when used with Intel motherboards that support XMP profiling featureWhat can I expect from this memory?
The G.SKILL RIPJAWS V makes a welcome addition to DDR4 computers. Suitable for use in high performance machines, the 8GB DDR4 memory allows you to perform multiple tasks quickly or keep up with the high memory requirements needed for the latest PC games.
DDR4 memory is an improvement over DDR3 memory by allowing the memory to run at higher speed with a lower voltage. This provides better performance for your system and reduces overall heat produced by the memory.
What is this memory compatible with?*
This G.SKILL RIPJAW V kit features two DDR4 memory modules with a capacity of 4GB on each module, totalling 8GB. The DDR4 design of this memory means that it can only be used in motherboards that support 288-Pin DDR4 memory. The stock frequency of this RAM is rated at 2400 MHz with a voltage of 1.20, with timings of 15-15-15-35.
This G.SKILL memory measures 42 mm in height making it suitable for use with oversized CPU coolers.
*Always check your motherboard or PC manual for compatibility before purchase
Is this memory easy to overclock?
Overclocking system RAM can be a daunting experience, whether you are a new user or familiar with the internal workings of a computer. G.SKILL memory modules are pre-loaded with extreme memory profiles version 2 (XMP 2.0). Which when used with a compatible Intel motherboard allows the memory to automatically adjust itself to its best and safest speeds. No configuration is needed. Any extra heat produced by the increase in memory performance is quickly dissipated using the aluminium heat spreader.
||8 GB (2 x 4 GB)
||Dual Channel Kit
|DIMM or SODIMM
|For computer type
|Memory speed (industry name)
||2400 MHz (PC4-19200)
||RIPJAWSV 2 x 4GB DDR4 memory modules
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.