G.SKILL RIPJAWS X 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 2133MHz Desktop Memory – Red
• 8GB of high performance memory, designed for overclocking in high performance desktop computers
• 2 x 4 GB DDR3 modules running at 2133 MHz gives the boost in performance required for gaming
• Suitable as an upgrade or as an addition to system memory in a high performance PC
• Standard XMP profiles provide a trouble free overclocking experience for enthusiasts
• Optimal DDR3 compatibility in motherboards supporting 240 PIN DIMM sockets
• 11-11-11-30 latency timings with a 1.50 to 1.60 voltage rating
• Model Number: F3-17000CL11D-8GBXL
• Aluminium heat spreaders help to dissipate heat produced by the memory when under load, while providing a stylised look
• 40mm height provides compatibility with oversized CPU coolersWhat can I expect from this memory?
The G.SKILL RIPJAWS X DDR3 8GB kit allows you to upgrade, replace or provide an addition to an existing system RAM. This memory runs at a frequency of 2133MHz, which provides a boost for your system when gaming, allowing large amounts of data to be stored temporarily or running multiple system applications.
What is this memory compatible with?*
This memory kit requires two free 240-pin DDR3 sockets to function and works with a variety of Intel and AMD motherboards supporting this memory type. The memory kit is capable of a stock frequency of 2133MHz and requires your motherboard to support this. Additionally, the height of the memory is only 40mm – allowing it to be used with oversized CPU coolers.
*Always check your motherboard or PC user manual for compatibility before purchase.
How easy is this memory kit to overclock?
The G.SKILL RIPJAWS X series of RAM modules are pre-configured with extreme memory profiles (XMP) which, when used with an Intel motherboard that supports this feature, will automatically overclock the memory. This allows your memory to run at its fastest possible speed while retaining your system stability. Any extra heat is quickly dissipated by the aluminium heat spreader which covers both sides of the memory.
||8 GB (2 x 4 GB)
||Dual Channel Kit
|DIMM or SODIMM
|For computer type
|Memory speed (industry name)
||2133 MHz (PC3-17000)
||1.50v – 1.60v
|Heat spreader type
||RIPJAWSX 2 x 4 GB DDR3 memory modules
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.