G.SKILL Trident Z 16GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3000MHz Desktop Memory
• 16GB of high performance memory, designed for use with the latest 6th Gen Intel Core processors using the Z170 chipset
• Two 8GB DDR4 RAM modules running at 3,000MHz provide a substantial boost to system operations
• DDR4 DRAM technology provides you with higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power consumption than DDR3
• 288-pin dual inline memory module (DIMM) that is currently only compatible with motherboards that support DDR4 memory
• CL16 latency with timings of 16-18-18-38, non-ECC memory modules
• Manufacturer model number: F4-3000C15Q-16GRR
• Innovative high quality, triple bladed, dual colour heat spreader allows optimal dissipation of excess heat produced by the RAM when under load or overclocked
• Power efficient, allowing for greater speeds, with a lower voltage requirement when compared to DDR3 memory
• XMP 2.0 profiles allow the memory to automatically run at a safe overclock when used with Intel motherboards that support the XMP feature What can I expect from this memory?
The G.SKILL Trident Z Series is aimed at PC enthusiasts, hard-core gamers or user that wants the most from the RAM they use. Capable of speeds of 3,000MHz, this Trident Z DDR4 kit offers 16GB of memory to be used in a new system build, as an upgrade of existing memory or as an addition to your system memory. This allows you to perform multiple tasks quickly, or keep up with the high memory requirements needed for the latest PC games. Achieve the capacity to render more, or utilise more RAM for memory hungry applications such as video editing or image processing,
DDR4 memory is an improvement over DDR3 memory, allowing the memory to run at a higher speed with a lower voltage. This provides better performance for your system and reduces overall heat produced by the memory.
What is this memory compatible with?*
This G.SKILL Trident Z kit features two DDR4 memory modules with a capacity of 8GB on each module, totalling 16GB. The DDR4 design of this memory means that it can only be used in motherboards that support 288-pin DDR4 dual inline memory modules (DIMMs). The Trident Z series of memory has been optimised to work with the latest sixth generation Intel processors using a Z170 chipset. The tested frequency of this RAM is rated at 3,000MHz with a voltage of 1.35, and timings of 16-18-18-38. The maximum height of each module is 44 mm, making it compatible with some oversized CPU coolers. Two free DIMM slots are required to utilise the full capacity of this kit.
*All ways check your motherboard or PC manual to insure 100% compatibility before purchase
Is this memory easy to overclock?
Overclocking system RAM can be a daunting experience, whether you are a new user or familiar with the internal workings of a computer. G.SKILL memory modules are pre-loaded with extreme memory profiles version 2 (XMP 2.0). This, when used with a compatible Intel motherboard, allows the memory to automatically adjust itself to its best and safest speeds. No configuration is needed. Any extra heat produced by the increase in memory performance is quickly dissipated using the dual coloured aluminium heat spreaders.
||16GB (2 x 8 GB)
||Dual Channel Kit
|DIMM or SODIMM
|For computer type
|Memory speed (industry name)
||Silver / Black with Red trim
||Trident Z 2 x 8GB DDR4 memory modules
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.