GT600 Motion Detecting GPS Travel Tracker
• Motion detecting version of the popular photo journey tracker (Order Code A41JF)
• Increased memory - can store 262,000 waypoints compared to 65,000 waypoints on A41JF
• Improved battery - powered by a 750mAh Lithium-ion battery, compared to a 230mAh battery on A41JF
• Built-in motion sensor enables automatic track logging upon detection of movement and sleep mode with no motion - improves battery life and memory usage
• Tracking device measures just 46 x 41.5 x 14mm and weighs only 37g - ideal for use whilst touring abroad!
• Record and trace your journey with photo locations using GPS technology
• Retrospectively view a route and locations of your child, vehicle or pet with detailed information on travel, speed, date and time
• Pocket-sized water resistant GPS travel tracker - great for blogging your journey!
• Upload a travel blog of your journey and associated pictures to software such as Yahoo Flickr or Google Picasa
• Broadcast your travel experience via social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace etc.
• View your journey on Google Maps and Google Earth with support for 3D imaging effects
• Geotrack and analyse sports or exercise activities with sport charts and calorie consumption reference
• Pre-set GPS logging intervals of 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 seconds or manually set from 1 second to 60 minutes
• Supplied with USB charger cable, rubber belt or strap mounting case with hook and loop fasteners and software on 8cm CD-Rom
• Compatible with Windows® 2000, XP, 32-bit versions of Vista and 32-bit versions of Windows® 7
• LEDs to indicate on/off/charge/status settings
• Supports power triggered track logging - easy to record the route of company cars without having to turn it on/off
• When powered by the car, the GT-600 can automatically turn on and start logging
• Software, e-Manual and travel blog website support 11 languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Hungarian, Traditional Chinese and Simplified ChineseWith the supplied i-gotU software, you can now keep a record of your own journey by simply pressing the log button when you take a photo. By ensuring your digital camera and tracker clocks are synchronised, you can easily upload a travel blog of your journey to www.a-trip.com and associated pictures to online album sites such as Yahoo Flickr and Google Picasa to quickly share photos with your friends and family online.
A travel blog not only helps to visualise your journey on 2D/3D Google Maps, but also allows you to view the landscape from various angles using Google Earth 360 degree panorama technology. The software enables you to create an HTML file with embedded YouTube video links for your friends to see the route of your trip on software such as Google Maps along with pictures you have taken on the way! Alternatively, the GPS travel tracker could even be used to retrospectively track a route of your pet or vehicle, providing detailed information on its whereabouts, velocity, date and time over a given period, without you having been there!
The tracker can be set to log your GPS location at preset or user defined intervals and using digitised street mapping on Google Maps or Google Earth, the i-gotU software can accurately report travel activities such as where a vehicle or a pet went to, when it was there and how long it stayed there. In addition to the supplied travel blog software, the product comes with two bonus software titles - Where I Am and Sports Analyser. Where I Am: By connecting the unit to your laptop or netbook as a GPS receiver, you can locate yourself quickly on Google, Yahoo! or Bing Maps and guide yourself onwards. A handy tool for the photographer, backpacker, casual traveller to check POIs around them on the go! The GPS travel tracker can also be used with compatible third party software (not supplied) such as Microsoft Streets and Maps or other navigation software. Sports Analyser: Allows you to track and analyse sports exercise on Google Maps and monitor work-out results with calorie readings, useful charts and statistics analysis. Meet your fitness goals by tracking workout progress with calendar review.
Please note that if you wish to use this device to track another individual or their vehicle, you must do so with their full consent and knowledge.
||Battery life (if fully charged, and motion
|Frequency of GPS logging
||detection feature is turned off)*
|Every 60 seconds
|Every 30 seconds
|Every 15 seconds
|Every 10 seconds
|Every 5 seconds
|Average GPS acquisition time:
||<35 seconds (cold start)
||<35 seconds (warm start)
||Tracking, charging and status notification
||46 x 41.5 x 14mm
||SiRF Star III 65nm
|* If motion detection feature is turned on, the battery life will be significantly extended.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.