GW Instek AFG-3051 50MHz Arbitrary Waveform Function Generator
• 1uHz to 50MHz with 1uHz resolution
•Supports sine, square, triangular, noise and arbitrary wave forms
• 200MSa/s sampling rat, 16 bits vertical resolution
• Built-In AM/FM/PWM/FSK/Sweep/Burst
• DWR (Direct Waveform Reconstruction) Capability
• Waveform characteristics easily with numeric keypad and knob selections
• Vibrant colour 4.3" LCD screen is very easy to read
• USB interface allows remote control and waveform editing
• Waveform editing software included
• GPIB,RS-232C,USB Host/Device Standard Interface.The AFG-3051 is an Arbitrary Waveform and Digital-Synthesized Function Generator designed for industrial, scientific research and educational applications. The series come with bandwidth of 80MHz for AFG-3051,featuring 200MSa/a sample rate,100MHz repetition rate by true point-by-point edit,16-bit vertical resolution and 1M points waveform length, is a very useful and flexible signal source to meet diversified application needs in the market today.
The user-friendly operation, the On-Screen Help, and the multiple ways of arbitrary waveform editing make AFG-3051 just a plug-and-play equipment. The point by point waveform data entry or standard waveform clip piling through front panel operation, the CSV file waveform data download, the direct waveform reconstruction through DSO waveform data import, and the PC software edited waveform download are the methods available for arbitrary waveform editing. The impedance of AFG-3081 can be selected between 50 Ohm and Hi-Z to ensure right impedance compatibility between AFG-3051 and DUT.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.