GW Instek GDM-8255A 5 ½ Digit Dual Display Digital Multimeter
• GDM-8255A : 5 ½ Digits (199,999 counts max)
• VFD two colours display
• 0.012% DCV accuracy & true RMS (AC, AC+DC)
• 9 major measuring functions and 10 & advanced measurement functions
• 2W/4W resistance measurement
• High voltage 1000V and 10A current range
• Standard interface: RS-232C, USB device, digital I/O
• Free PC Software (DMM-viewer), & LabVIEW Driver
• Optional 16+2 Channels Scanner Card & (GDM-SC1 for GDM-8255A only)GDM-8255A/8251A portable precision multimeters feature 199,999/120,000 counts, a dual display, a 0.012% DCV accuracy and 2w/4w measurement. The VFD display technology provides the excellent observation of contrast and brightness. GDM-8255A/8251A carry an extensive list of standard measurement items with a dual-display allowing two measurement items to be displayed simultaneously. Advanced measurement functions, such as Max/Min, Hold, Relative value and Compare, are suitable for a multiplicity of applications such as production testing, research and field verification. The USB, RS-232C and 9-pin digital I/O interface are included as standard features for remote control and data capturing for ATE applications. For convenient PC-based remote control and extensive data capture, GDM-8255A/8251A include DMM-Viewer software at no additional cost. DMM-Viewer mimics the operation of the multimeters on the PC, allowing you to quickly use the software with little effort. The optional scanner card (GDM-SC1) creates a self-contained multipoint measurement solution with plug-in design. This approach eliminates the complexities of multipoint measurements and data processing. The scanner lets users effectively measure multiple channels connected to a single GDM-8255A. Each scanner card has 16 general purpose channels and 2 extra channels for current (ACI, DCI) measurements. All channels are fully isolated (Hi and Lo). Up to two scanner cards can be inserted into each multimeter for a maximum of 36 channels. These optional modules not only provide customers with a complete hands-free multiple measurement solution, but also provide a cost effective upgrade path compared with purchasing dedicated instruments. (OPTIONAL FOR GDM-8255A ONLY)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.