GW Instek GDS-2204A 200MHz Quad Channel TFT Oscilloscope
• Quad channel 200MHz scope with PC connectivity
• Up to 2GSa/s real time sample rate and 100GSa/s equivalent sample rate
• 8" TFT colour LCD screen means clear and sharp resolution
• LCD panel reduces the weight and size compared with conventional scopes
• Up to 2M memory length
• Save and recall 20 front panel settings and 24 sets waveforms
• 36 auto measurements and auto configure function
• PC connectivity including cable and software (Standard: USB ; Optional: LAN/GPIB)
• Includes two 1X and 10X scope probes
• Fast Update Rate of 80,000 Waveform per second
• Segmented Memory Acquisition and Waveform Search Function
• Upgradable DVM,H-Expansion, Data Log and Advanced Logic Functionality
• Optional 8 or 16 Additional Digital Channels with Logic Analyzer(MSO) & Serial Bus I2C,SPI UART Trigger and Decode Software
• Optional Function GeneratorThe GDS-2000A Series DSO comes along with a high-value design framework, including 2G Sa/s sampling rate, 2M points record length,2 or 4 input channels and a large screen colour LCD display, to perform very fast waveform acquisition and procession at 80,000 wfms/s update rate utilizing VPO(Visual Persistence Oscilloscope) technology.
Two powerful functions, Waveform Search and Segmented Memory are available of the GDS-2000A Series to facilitate the search the event of interest from the long record length. Waveform Search defines the waveform types for the search whereas segmented memory divides the whole record length into a number of segments. Therefore, the process of searching particular waveforms can be easier and faster.
The optional logic analyzer function allows the signal acquisition through logic triggering and enables the logic waveforms and analog waveforms to be shown on the same screen for comparison and time correlation analysis. This Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (MSO) function is field-installable with a plug-in module, containing either 8 or 16 channels, at the real panel. The MSO function supports the I2C/SPI/UART serial bus trigger and decoding.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.