GW Instek GDS-3252 250MHz Dual Channel TFT Oscilloscope
• Dual channel 250MHz scope with PC connectivity
• VPO (Visual Persistence Oscilloscope)
• Three Built-in Input Impedance Selections: 50Ohm/75Ohm/1MOhm
• Up to 5GSa/s real time sample rate and 100GSa/s equivalent sample rate
• 8" TFT colour LCD screen means clear and sharp resolution
• LCD panel reduces the weight and size compared with conventional scopes
• Up to 25k memory length
• Save and recall 20 front panel settings and 24 sets waveforms
• 28 auto measurements and auto configure function
• PC connectivity including cable and software
• Includes two 1X and 10X scope probes
• Optional Power Analysis Software for Power Source Measurement and Analysis
• Optional Serial bus Analysis Software for Trigger & Decode of I2C,SPI and UART InterfaceThe GDS-3000 Series digital storage oscilloscope is full-featured and powerful tool that allows you to tackle complex measurement issue with ease.
The GDS-3000 Series, carrying a maximum bandwidth of 500MHZ, is equipped with a real-time sampling rate up to 5GSa/s and an equivalent-time sampling rate of 100GSa/s. The large 8-inch SVGA LCD screen, combined with the advanced digital signal processing technology VPO, provides meticulous detail and clarity for the displayed waveforms. The GDS-3000 Series gives you confidence not to miss any part of the test signal in the product verification and debugging stages and allows you to speed up your task without hesitation.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.