GW Instek GLA1032 Logic Analyser
• 32 Input Channel
• Time Analysis : Up to 200MHZ Internal Sampling Rate
• State Analysis: Up to 100MHZ External Input Clock
• Memory Depth: Up to2Mbits/1Mbit (Half/Full Channels)
• Advanced Trigger: Count, Page, Time Delay and Clock Event Delay
• Data Compression: Up to 255 Times Data Capture
• Signal Analyzer: I2C,RS-232C,SPI Protocol Analyzer and Signal Statistics
• Manual Trigger Start Button
• High-Speed Communication: USB2.0 (1.1 compatible)
• USB Powered, Without External AC Power
• Operating System: WinXP/Vista/Win7This GLA-1000 Series is palm-sized PC based logic analyzer with functionality matching that of a desktop device. A maximum 32 channels, 32Mbits of data memory (GLA-1032), a 200MHZ internal sampling rate and advanced trigger setting provide high accuracy and lengthy data analysis results.
Features such as Data-loss-less compression, Enable Qualifier and Serial Bus Protocol Analyzer provide you with a tool to adequately analyze today’s complex digital system. All data and configuration can be saved into a PC for further data analysis. The GLA-1000 Series operates over a high speed USB 2.0 connection and is fully powered by the USB bus.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.