GW Instek GOS-620FG Scope+FG Analog Oscilloscope function Generator Dual Channel
• Dual channel 20MHz scope
• Built-In 1MHZ Function Generator
• TV Synchronization
• Z Axis Modulation Input
• CH1 Output
• ALT Triggering Function
• High Sensitivity 1mV/div
• Economic Choice for High QualityThis GOS-620FG is a general purpose analog oscilloscope with 20MHZ bandwidth. Aside from the basic function, such as 1mV/div ~5V vertical sensitivity, 0.2uS/div~0.5S/div horizontal sweep time, and practical Auto/Norm/TV-V/TV-H trigger mode, GOS-620FG offers extra function generating feature required for most class experiments and electrical production lines. The affordable GOS-620FG is capable of generating Sine/Square/Triangle waveforms in the frequency ranges from 0.1HZ~ 1MHZ (7 bands) with since wave distortion as low as 2%.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.