GW Instek GPD-2303S Multi-output Programmable Linear DC Power Supply
· 2,3 Independent isolated output · 4 LED Display Sets : 3 Digits After Decimal Point (GPD-2303S/3303S/4303S)· Minimum resolution : (100mV/10mA)· Digital panel control (Rotary Encoder Switch, Rubber Key With Indicator)· User-Friendly Operation, Coarse / Fine Volume Control· 4 sets - save / recall· Key lock· Output ON/OFF· Tracking Series and Parallel Mode· Smart Cooling Fan Achieving Low Noise· Compact Design & PC Software & USB Driver & USB Standard Interface· Optional European Jack Type TerminalThe GPD-Series is cutting edge, economical, high resolution programmable power supplies. They are equipped with 2, 3 and 4 independent output channels and support a maximum output from 180Watt to 195Watt. The power supplies include four sets of memory for voltage and current setting, a USB remote interface, high resolution (GPD-2303S / GPD-3303S / GPD-4303S) and intelligent fan control to reduce noise. The durable features along with the free output monitoring software make the GPD Series suitable for any lab as well as the LED industry.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.