GW Instek GPS-3303 Multi-output Linear DC Power Supply
• 2, 3 independent isolated output
• Four 3 digit LED displays
• 0.01% load and line regulation
• Low ripple and noise
• Tracking operation and auto series/parallel operation
• Output on/off switch
• Output voltage and current setting when output disable (Except for GPS-2303)
• Fan speed control circuit to minimize fan noise
• Over load and reverse polarity protection
• Optional European jack type terminalThe GPS Series linear power supplies have 2-4 independent output channels, 180W to 200W output, overload and reverse polarity protection as well as an output ON/OFF switch for safety. The tracking mode switches allow voltage/current to be output in parallel or series and the intelligent fan reduces noise. The GPS-Series is entry level general purpose power supplies recognized for their afford ability in education, laboratories and industry.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.