GW Instek GPT-9904 AC/DC WithstandingVoltage/InsulationResistance/Ground Tester
• 500VA AC test capacity
• 240 x 64 ice blue dot matrix LCD
• Manual/ auto mode
• Function key for quick selecting
• High intensity flash for caution & status indication
• Safety interlock function
• Zero crossing turn-on operation
• Controllable ramp-up time
• True RMS current measurement
• High resolution : 1 A for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage
• PWM switching amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
• Max. 100 memory block for test condition (step) setting. Each step can be named individually
• Remote terminal on the front panel for "start" & "stop" control by external
• Interface : RS-232C, USB device, signal I/O and GPIB (optional)The whole new electrical safety testers, the GPT-9900 and GPT-9800 series, carry a high stability output capacity, high durability and multiple user-protection design to serve the market with higher power demands for the safety tests of electronic products and components. Each series supports the major test items among all the needed for the compliance of the safety standards such as IEC, EN,UL, CSA, GB, JIS and other safety regulations. The GPT-9900 series is built upon a platform of AC 500VA, and the GPT-9800 series is built upon a platform of AC 200VA maximum power output. Each series with 4 models, The GPT-9904 and GPT-9804 are a 4-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding, insulation resistance and ground bond tests. The GPT-9903 and GPT-9803 are a 3-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding and insulation resistance tests. The GPT-9902A and GPT-9802 are capable of performing both AC and DC withstanding tests, whereas the GPT-9901A and GPT-9801 are able to perform AC withstanding test. The high-efficiency PWM amplifier is the core of both series platform design to impede the influence from the voltage fluctuation of input AC source.
Following a tidy and easy-to-use design concept, the both series are equipped with a simple & clear panel layout, a high resolution dot matrix LCD display, and colour LED indicators, allowing operators to interpret measurement results easily and quickly. All major test functions, including AC withstanding (AC 5kV), DC withstanding (DC 6kV), insulation resistance (DC 50V ~ 1000V) and ground bond (AC 32A max.) tests, are performed under a high-stability voltage or current output with high-resolution measurement results. Furthermore, the test duration, ramp up time and upper/lower limits of the tripping current/resistance are fully-adjustable to accommodate a wide variety of safety tests with accurate measurement results. The unique "Sweep" function of the GPT-9900 series is able to display the test results point by point all through the testing period to form a trace graph. This graphic display performs the characteristic verification of a DUT through observing the parameter response to the changes of the applied voltage or current or testing time Other significant functions and features are also incorporated with both series such as the output voltage is automatically cut off (within 150µs) upon the detection of an abnormal output voltage ora trip of current limits during test to protect the operator from hazardous injury and automatically discharges a DUT after test to eliminate excessive voltage on a DUT, the open-circuit detection to ensure proper connections of apparatus for ground bond test, 100 sets of memory to save and recall the panel settings for individual or sequential tests, a remote output on-off terminal on the front panel and a signal I/O port in the rear panel provided as the means for remote start/stop control of the safety tester, and RS-232C, USB and GPIB (optional) interfaces available for PC remote control and test result logging
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.