GW Instek GRF-1300 RF and Communication Trainer
• Waveform Support: Sine Wave: 0.1 to 3MHz,Square Wave:0.1 to 3MHz, Traiangle Wave:0.1 to 3MHz
• RF Frequency:870 to 920MHz
• AM Modulation & FM Modulation
• 5 On/Off Switches and 5 Test Points to Simulate 8 Failure Conditions for Learning Outcome Test
• USB Interface to Provide Remote ControlGRF-1300 RF communication trainer, as the counterpart of GSP-730 for the basic RF communication experiment system, is capable of generating a baseband signal and a RF carrier signal for the built-in AM and FM communication operations. The baseband signal output contains the selections of Sine, Triangle, and Square waveform in the frequency range of 100kHz to 3MHz , whereas the RF signal output is a frequency-variable Sine wave in the range of 870 to 920 MHz. Connecting the baseband signal output with AM or FM inputs on the panel, GRF-1300 produces AM or FM signal output respectively by using the internal RF signal as the modulation carrier according to users' selected frequency.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.