GW Instek GSP-830 3GHZ Spectrum Analyzer
• Low Noise Floor(-117dBm @1GHz,3k RBW)
• Sequence Programming Function
• ACPR, OCBW, Channel Power, N-dB, Phase Jitter Measurement
• Pass/Fail Test with Limit Line Editing
• 5 Market with ?Marker, Peak Functions ; 10Markers with All Peaks Function
• AC/DC Battery Multi-Mode Power Operation
• USB/RS-242C/GPIB(Optional) Interface
• Direct VGA Output
• 6.4" TFT Colour LCD, Resolution: 640x480
• Compact Size, 330(W)x170(H)x340(D)mm
• Light Weight of 6kg without Options
• Optional Tracking Generator
• Optional PreamplifierGSP-830 is a swept spectrum analyzer with a 9KHz to 3GHz bandwidth. With high performace,
a low noise floor, easy-to-use and portability, GSP-830 is equally advantageous in high frequency communications applications, academic research, educational training, electronic component design and manufacturing as well as automated testing.GSP-830 achieves a remarkable noise floor of -152dBm with advanced integrated functional design. To increase sensitivity to resolve weaker signals, the noise floor can be further reduced to -172dBm/Hz with the optional GAP-820 pre-amplifier. Up to ten sequences can be created in the Sequence Mode to automated measurement procedures. Each sequence has a number of running modes (Repeat, Single) to suit different requirements. To meet the application requirements for users GSP-830 also features a number of outstanding and unique function such as split window mode, power measurements and limit line testing. A number of interfaces such as USB Host/Device, RS-232C, VGA and GPIB(Optional), Make GSP-830 a flexible instrument for remote control, monitoring or data transfer.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.