GW Instek LCR-821 High Precision LCR Meter
• 12Hz ~ 200kHz
• Measurement accuracy 0.05 ~ 0.1%
• 100 memory sets for save / recall of settings
• R/Q, C/D, C/R, L/Q Test Modes for all Models; Z/? , L/R for LCR-821 Only
• Displays condition and test result simultaneously
• Display 240 x 128 dot matrix LCD display
• RS-232C interface (option: LCR-816)
• Free PC software (DMM-viewer), & LabVIEW DriverThe LCR-800 Series is high-end digital LCR meters for component/material measurements, applicable to various R&D activities and assembly lines. The large 240 x 128 dot matrix LCD display provides ample room for two measurement items and setup parameters allowing you to grasp measurement results quickly. All test modes are able to measure supplementary factors such as, R/Q, C/D, C/R, and L/Q. LCR-821 also contains precise resistance measurements as a combination of absolute value and phase angle. 100 sets of measurement setup memory allow sharing a single unit among multiple testing conditions or sites. For a better viewing experience with a standard PC monitor, proprietary Windows based software is accessible via the RS-232C terminal. The handler interface is also standard feature for LCR-826/827/829.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.