Hakko 6W Battery Powered Soldering Iron
• 6W battery powered soldering iron to allow you to begin soldering almost anywhere
• 40 second warm up to allow you to begin soldering almost immediately
• Temperature ranges from 300°C to 330°C, dependant on battery power, allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• One hour run time, depending on the life of the battery (requires four AA batteries, not included)
• Manufacturer part number: H-FX901-01What makes this soldering iron different?
This soldering iron is powered from four AA batteries, making it ultra-portable and ready for use in almost any situation. Simply press the on button and the soldering iron will warm up to temperature within 30 seconds, allowing you to start your soldering project right away. This soldering iron operates for up to one hour on alkaline batteries – which can be replaced within a few moments.What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors to consider when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up more quickly. As this is a 6W battery powered soldering iron, it heats up the tip in under 40 seconds, allowing you to start soldering without delay.Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
is available to purchase. The iron is battery powered and requires four AA batteries, which are all you need to buy to get started. For extra batteries for your soldering iron, see Order Code L43AL
|Warm up time
||40 seconds to 330 deg C
||Greater than 300 deg C
||4 x AA batteries
||40 x 23 x 212 mm
||FX-901 Soldering Iron
||T11-B Soldering Tip
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.