Hakko FX-951 70W Solder Station
• With this 70W mains powered soldering station, you can get soldering by simply plugging the iron in
• Heats up in 20 seconds, giving you a stable and constant temperature to complete all of your soldering tasks
• Temperature ranges from 200°C to 450°C, dependant on the wattage set, allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains poweredWhat makes the soldering iron unique?
This soldering iron is part of a solder station which controls the temperature of the tip. It is controlled through the buttons on the station – which also acts as a soldering iron stand. The station is connected directly to the mains, which powers the soldering iron. This soldering iron is rugged and can be used on a range of soldering projects, such as repairing PCBs or joining cables together. This soldering iron has a range of accessories available from the manufacturer to allow you to use this soldering iron for many different purposes and to always have the right tool for the job.What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors to consider when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up more quickly. As this is a 70W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip within 20 seconds to a selected temperature, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
This soldering iron is simple to assemble. Once set up, all you need is some solder then you can get to work. Once plugged in, it takes only 20 seconds to warm up to the selected temperature.
Spare tips compatible with this solder station can be found here
|Warm up time
||12 seconds to 330 deg C
||200 - 450 C
||Indefinite (Mains Power)
||80 x 131 x 130 mm
||Programmable with Energy Saving Modes
||FX-951 soldering station
||FM2028 Soldering Iron & Cable
||Heat resistant pad
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.