Handheld Condenser Microphone
• Handheld condenser microphone designed for recording audio in a studio
• Unidirectional audio pickup allows the microphone to detect all your audio without interference from background noise
• 3.5mm connection allows you to connect the microphone directly to recording equipment such as a dictaphone
• 1m detachable cable allows you to move the microphone to exactly where you need it
• A sensitivity of -48dBv means you get excellent response to quieter sounds from the microphone
• Requires one AA battery (not included: Order Code L43AL
)What would I use this microphone with?
This microphone is fitted with a 1m long 3.5mm cable that allows you to connect it directly to a wide range of recording equipment including laptops and Dictaphones. This will allow you to record a variety of audio such as interviews, podcasts and webinars. You can record your audio easily without needing a range of adapters and converters to use the microphone and can setup the microphone in a matter of minutes.What is the advantage of having a condenser microphone?
Condenser microphones are the most common type of microphones for recording audio. They are often used in recording studios as they have a greater ability to reproduce all the audio of an instrument or voice. Using phantom power, condenser microphones usually have a louder output but can be more sensitive to loud sounds.What position does the condenser microphone pick up sound from?
This microphone picks up audio from whichever direction the microphone is pointed at. This allows for the microphone to pick up audio from wherever the user is pointing the microphone without it picking up background noise. This will increase the sound quality of the audio that’s recorded.
||32 x 138 mm
||1 m cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.