Hawke Nature Trek 10x42 Binoculars Green
• BAK 4 roof prism design to be compact
• Fully multi-coated lenses for maximum clarity
• Lightweight, durable polycarbonate body for lifelong durability
• Close focus from 6.6'-8.2'
• Waterproof and Fog Proof
• Complete with carry case, neck strap, lens caps, stay-on objective lens caps, lens cloth and instruction bookletThe Nature-TrekŒ binoculars come complete in a shock resistant polycarbonate body, providing a robust yet lightweight casing. All models are nitrogen purged to avoid fogging and they are sealed to be fully waterproof.
The inner-focus optical design produces stunning optics. The high resolution image ensures no details are lost when viewing at long or short distances, with a close focus distance of 2m - 2.5m.
The effortless focusing and impressive depth of field make these binoculars quick and easy to use. Twist-up eye cups make viewing simple with spectacles or sunglasses. Dioptre adjustment is smooth to operate making set-up straight forward.
All Nature-TrekŒ binoculars are supplied with protective lens covers and carry case.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.