Haynes Build Your Own Computer
• Step-by-step manual to constructing a PC that's right for you• Intended for beginner and intermediate users• Guides you through specifications, configurations, installing and troubleshootingBuilding on the success of the original manual, this fully revised, updated and expanded third edition brings the reader right up to date with ever-changing technology. The aim remains the same - why buy an off the shelf beige box when you can custom-design and construct a PC that perfectly fits your needs and your budget? Ease of understanding is emphasised as the enthusiast is steered through all the jargon, from motherboard to monitor. For this edition, new hardware is used and the software is based on Windows Vista.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.