Haynes Computer Manual 5th Edition
• Step by step guide to upgrading, repairing, maintaining and protecting a PC
• Shows you how to upgrade memory and hard drives
• Get to know exactly how your PC worksThis fully revised fifth edition of the best-selling "Computer Manual" brings us right up to date with the latest technology. From understanding motherboard architecture to adding a new hard drive and memory, and from installing an expansion card to setting up a network, this manual, written in plain English, guides the reader through the essentials of maintaining and upgrading a home or small business PC. New topics covered in this fifth edition include Windows® 7 (the successor to Vista), mobile broadband, installing Linux on an older computer, and using online applications to save money and make collaboration easier.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.