HDJuiceBox Pro 3 Way HDMI Switch over Powerline - Reciever only
• Extra Reciever unit for HD Juicebox Pro
• H.264 compression technology
• Incorporates HDMI technology
• Supports up to 1920 x 1080 @60i/50i/23.98p/24p resolution
• Incorporates HomePlug-AV PLC technology with 200 Mbps PHY rate
• Supports optimal QoS for video streaming
• One transmitter works with multiple receivers simultaneously
• Supports video source remote control
• Back channel to support remote IR control for original video player
• Supports HDMI video interfaces
• Supports Power-line Ethernet Bridge function
• Transmitter Dimensions: 290x43x120mm (WxHxD)
• Receiver Dimensions: 19043x120mm (WxHxD)STREAM HDTV AROUND YOUR HOUSE USING EXISTING POWER SOCKETS
Note this product is an additional reciever for the HD JuiceBox Pro (N23CD)
The HDJuiceBox allows you to transmit HD Video anywhere in your home using existing power cables; saving you the hassles of rewiring. This system consists of a receiver and a transmitter that deliver H.264 HD video and audio from Set Top Boxes, Blu-ray disc players, video game consoles etc. to compatible HDTV displays located near power sockets. The HD JuiceBox receiver is easily connected to your HDTV via HDMI cable while your A/V equipment is connected directly to the transmitter.
This means no expensive rewiring of the house or office is necessary. It supports multiple receivers (up to 4) per transmitter as well as full IR pass-thru so that the source can be controlled, via a remote, from any receiver location.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.