Heat 'n' Click Re-useable Heat Pad
• Simply click the metal disc and the pad heats within seconds• Heats up to 54° for approx 20-30mins• Perfect for a cold walk with the dog• Sooth those aches and pains or take the edge off the winter chillGrab yourself a heated pad and sooth those latest sporting aches and pains or take the edge off the winter chill. How to Heat1. Flex metal disc back and forth until crystals form.2. Knead pad to soften.How to Prepare the Pad for Re-use1. Boil water in a pot.2. Place a cloth on the bottom of a pot.3. Place the pad on the cloth inside the pot and continue to boil water until all crystals are dissolved and the pad is completely clear.4. When the pad is completely clear take it out of the water and place it on a cloth to cool down. Completely clear means completely clear - If there is even one crystal, continue to boil until it melts. Hold the pad up against a light and make sure there are no crystals left.5. When the pad cools down, it is ready to be used again.6. If crystals start forming while the pad is cooling, repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.