Hercules DJControl Jogvision DJ Controller
• Jog wheels with built-in displays for DJ performance
• 2 displays on jog wheels
• Great for scratching: the display shows the scratch length and starting point
• Focus on the performance and audience
• Emulates motor-driven rotation
• Changes the look and feel of computer DJingVisual guidance on jog wheels
2 circular displays per platter - blue: speed and scratch viewer and white: position viewer. This is great for scratching as the display shows the scratch length and starting point. The mix/scratch status is visible on jog wheels so no need to look at computer screen. DJControl Jogvision emulates motor-driven rotation, with the displays turning at 33? or 45 RPM. Allowing the DJ to see the impact of pitch settings as rotation speed shifts up or down. The DJ controller feels like DJ CD players with the main display on the jog wheels, not the computer.
The large rugged 2-deck DJ controller controls 2 virtual decks and virtual mixer. With large 5.9"/15 cm jog wheels, touch detection, visual guidance, high resolution and low latency DJControl Jogvision is the next step in jog wheels. 2 sets of 4 pads send instant commands, the controller is intuitive for samples and cue controls with colours showing the types of commands. The controller also features instant, touchless control of effects allowing the audience to see the performance thanks to a control range of 8"/20 cm.
• ASIO + WDM in Windows®
• Core Audio in Mac OS®
• MIDI (extended MIDI on faders + potentiometers)
Minimum system requirements
• 2 GHz Core 2 Duo/Athlon 64 X2 or faster CPU
• 2 GB RAM or more, USB high speed port Internet access
Operating system (32-bit/64-bit)
• Mac OS® 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
• Microsoft Windows® 7/8
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.