Hercules XPS80 DJ Monitor Speaker (Pair)
• Active monitoring speakers: precision and high-end components for DJs
• Precision and quality design optimized for creating music mixes with computers
• Silk dome tweeter delivering sharp and pure treble
• 4-inch woofers with Kevlar diaphragms delivering homogeneous and precise sound
• Dual port delivering powerful bass restitution
• Wooden satellite made from 9 mm MDF, compact speaker measurements
• Audio inputs (for connecting a computer, DJingequipment, mixing gear, MP3 players, game consoles or other audio sources)
• RCA connector (main source)
• TRS connector (6.35 mm) for balanced input
• Line input for connecting MP3 players or other audio sources
• Headphones output (speakers are automatically deactivated when headphones are connected)Controls
• ON/OFF switch
• General volume adjustment
• Bass adjustment
• Treble adjustment
• Power light
• Ergonomic buttons based on Hercules DJ consoles, offering simple grip and use
Audio system installation
To ensure optimum speaker positioning, the satellites must form a 60° angle with each other and the same angle with the user. Also, the listening height must be adjusted at a level located between the tweeter and the wide-band mediumspeaker.
The XPS 2.080 DJ Monitor speakers have been developed with the assistance of DJing experts, and have been subjected to in-depth testing with audio professionals. Hercules engineers have taken great care when designing the XPS 2.080 DJ Monitor in a professional anechoic room. This research enabled them to fine-tune the wide-range medium speaker's Kevlar texture and the tweeter's silk dome, to optimize the position, size and shape of the vents and to calculate the optimum curvature of the satellites' front face, in order to obtain a sharp and balanced sound flow. Only the best materials are used, providing an outstanding listening experience.
• Total power output: 2 x 20 W RMS
• Peak power: 80 W
• Frequency response: 60 Hz – 20,000 Hz
• Satellite measurements: 27.4 cm (H) x 19.2 cm (W) x 18 cm (D)
• Right satellite weight: : 4.22 kg Left satellite weight: 2.88 kg
• External power supply
• Magnetically-shielded satellites for an interference-free environment
• ROHS standard-compliant product
Windows® 7, XP, Vista, Mac®, DVD/CD player, MP3 player, TV, game console
• 2 amplified speakers
• 1 x power cable, 1 x 2 RCA (M) – 2 RCA (M) cable, 1 x satellite connection cable (2.5 m), 1 x mini-jack (M) – 2 RCA (F) cable
• Warranty certificate and user manual
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.