Hidentity Passport Plus Cover
• Stop criminals from reading the data stored on the RFID chip in your passport or credit and debit card thanks to the patented RFID protective foil embedded in the cover
• Has two pockets to ensure a secure fit for one passport (with EU and USA passports, amongst others, supported) and a credit/debit card or an oyster card
• Very little bulk is added to your passport due to the thin cover allowing you to easily store it in your bag, purse or even some coat pocketsWhat is the Hidentity passport used for?
In addition to being a cover for your passport and RFID cards, this cover also protects your biometric passport (ePassport) and RFID cards (e.g. credit/debit card and oyster card) from criminals who may try to read the data from these cards which contains personal information. Which could lead to identity and monetary theft. The Hidentity passport has two sleeves within the cover ensuring that your passport fits securely and has two further compartments for two cards.
How does the Hidentity passport protect me?
The RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chip located on your biometric passport (ePassport) and credit/debit card uses contactless technology to send data to a reader through radio waves. Due to the contactless technology the RFID chip uses, identity theft is a possibility and could happen without your knowledge.
The Hidentity passport plus uses a patented RFID protective foil that is embedded into the cover, providing you with the ability to protect your passport and cards from being read illegally. The cover will also not cause any problems when you are going through security checks at the airport, since generally you will be told to remove your cover before the checks start. The Hidentity passport plus adds very little width to your passport due to the thin cover, making the cover a simple yet effective solution to RFID theft.
||1 – for passport
||2 – for ID1 sized cards
||95 mm x 135 mm (closed)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.