High Precision Pocket Scales 100g
• Very compact pocket scales- measures just 100 x 60 x 20mm when folded• Supplied complete with 100g calibration weight, presentation box and pocket sleeve protector• Displays weight in grams, ounces, penny weight or troy ounces• Highly accurate - resolution 0.01g up to 100g and 0.02g between 100g and 200g• Powered by 2 x CR2032 batteries (supplied)These scales are ideal for those who require a greater level of accuracy when weighing out small items. The small size of the scales means they easily fit in to a shirt or trouser pocket and can be protected from damage using the supplied sleeve. The scales have a hinged lid for further protection, and the brushed chrome finish scale plate measures 52 x 43mm. The scales have three buttons for ease of use - an on/off power button, a mode button to select the unit of measurement and a tare button which allows the user to weigh items in a small container if required. The scales will weigh up to 100g in multiples of 0.01g and from 100g to the maximum weight capacity of 200g in multiples of 0.02g.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.