Himoto Shootout 1:8 Scale RTR 4WD 2.4GHz Brushless RC Remote Control Buggy
• 1/8 scale brushless remote control buggy from Himoto • A huge 12.76' wheel base,• With 2.4Ghz REMOTEThe SHOOTOUT is Himotoâ€™s latest 1/8th scale, electric 4 wheel drive off-road race buggy, based upon our class leading RTR NITRO powered buggy the Firestorm. The raw power of the Brushless motor and speed control system will have you and your friends gasping in amazement as it rips up the track with the instant acceleration that only a high powered brushless system can provide. Top speed is smoking hot as the powerful KV3000 motor and brushless ESC take full advantage of the optimised gearing of the SHOOTOUT. This buggy is designed for amazing top speed and ground shredding acceleration. Taming all this power is done by the same reliable, high performance three differential, drive-train system. The suspension of the SHOOTOUT is also optimised for electric, and is closely related to the superb Firestorm, which has fully Independent suspension front and rear; with adjustable camber, roll centres and many other tuning options should you like to change your driving experience. The high volume â€œBig Boreâ€ oil filled shock absorbers are also fully adjustable, allowing you to fine tune your driving experience. Controlling this buggy is achieved by the inclusion of a high quality 2.4 GHz radio system that requires no crystal changes at all. This means that you can get all your friends together and never have to worry about â€œinterferenceâ€ from other racers again. With all the essential adjustments on the radio that you could possibly need, Himoto hits another home run with this RTR package. Also included are some seriously powerful servos that other RTR kits only offer as an option! With the popularity of the 1/8th electric buggy class exploding across the world, the SHOOTOUT is an ideal buggy to gain experience in this exciting new class. The SHOOTOUT enjoys all the benefits and convenience of electric power in one awesome, ready to race package. Electric 1/8th scale racing is becoming popular as it is faster, less complicated and more reliable than conventional Nitro powered buggies. Simply charge your batteries, turn on you radio and start tearing up your local park or race track. Features: Hardened ionized materials are used for all joints and wheel axles. Ultra-tough, specially formulated plastic nylon materials are used Large â€œbig boreâ€ shock absorbers for better handing All hard ionized steel differential gears High speed ball bearings as standard All differential and suspension components are filled with high quality silicone oils.| 4 wheel independent suspension system 240V charger included 11.1V 2700mah Lipo Battery
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.