Hive Active Plug
• Use the Hive Active Plug to control your appliances via your smartphone, tablet or laptop
• You must have the Hive Hub pre-installed to be able to pair the Hive Active Plug to your smartphone, tablet or laptop
• Check the on/off status of devices and switch them off remotely, also schedule up to six time slots a day for when to power your devices
• Recipes turn your home into a Smart Home with the help of your Hive devices working together to perform functions such as turning on/ off lights or heating
• Hive app is free to download on both iOS or Android smartphones and tablets, plus Windows laptopsWhat features does the Hive Active Plug have?
Control your home electrical devices from your smartphone, tablet or laptop through the Hive Active Plug. Once installed, you can manage the plug remotely from either your smartphone, tablet or laptop. With this, you can control features such as: checking the on/off status of your devices, switching them on or off remotely, and scheduling up to six on/off time slots a day.
Another feature included with the Hive Active Plug is Recipes. if you own more than one Hive Smart Home device, you can connect them to one another and make them work harder. Please note: before installing the Hive Active Plug you will need to have an existing Hive Hub pre-installed. This allows you to pair the two devices together and fully utilise the features of the Hive Active Plug.
What can you do with Recipes?
Connecting two Hive Smart Home devices means you can make them work together to perform handy functions to make your home more intelligent. For example, turn the Hive Active Plug off when a door is closed by pairing the Smart Plug with your Hive Window or Door Sensor. Tricks like this are handy if you forget to turn your hair straighteners off before you leave the house.
How do I install the Hive Active Plug?
Using the free Hive app, compatible on both iOS or Android smartphone and tablets, plus Windows laptops, you can pair your Hive Active Plug and Hive Hub together. This allows you to then remotely control the plugged in appliance via your smart device or laptop.
||Smart Power Plug
|Remote Controlled via App
||Hive Eco System
|Works with Existing Wi-Fi Router
||Connects to Hive Hub
||Connects to Hive Hub & App Operated
|Max Operating Range
|Number of Receiver Units
|Outputs per Receiver Unit
|Remote Control Included
||37mm, 59 including earth pin
||Hive Active Plug
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.