HP Photosmart 5520e All In One WiFi Printer
• Print, scan, copy and access a library of useful everyday apps using the intuitive colour touch screen
• Print lab-quality photos, documents and web content from virtually anywhere – at home or on the go – with wireless and mobile printing
• Scan to email without a PC and print direct from memory cards using the colour touch screen
• Designed with the environment in mind – made from 10% recycled plastic
• Save paper by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing
• Keep connected on the go with HP ePrint mobile printing – print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere
• Enjoy easy printing and sharing – connect to your wireless network with HP Auto Wireless Connect
• Print from wireless-enabled mobile devices – without a network – using HP wireless direct printing
• Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with AirPrint™, or use Google Cloud Print™ to print from your mobile device
• Print direct from your camera’s memory card – use the colour touch screen to view and select photos
• Print using affordable individual inks; replace each cartridge separately, only when you need to
• Create lab-quality photos with or without borders, plus sharp graphics and crisp black text
• Send documents including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF and image files to your printer's email address for remote printing from any device with an Internet connection using HP ePrint
• Supports Apple® AirPrint for wireless printing from iOS devices
• Make up to 30 copies of a document at a time in colour or monochrome
• Scan resolution up to 1200 dpi
• USB 2.0 connection
• Four ink cartridges - black, cyan, magenta and yellow
• Up to 11 pages per minute print speed in monochrome (ISO, laser comparable)
• Up to 8 pages per minute print speed in colour (ISO, laser comparable)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.