Hubsan X4 Pro Low Edition Controller
• Designed for use with the Hubsan X4 Pro
• 3.5 inch LED screen provides you with a live first person view video feed as well as telemetry information
• Dedicated buttons for shooting pictures and videos make it easier to start your photography when you see the Hubsan X4 Pro at the desired height
• Operates on two frequencies - control signals run on 2.4Ghz and video signals on 5.8Ghz, reducing interference between the two
• Screen cover that acts as a sun visor, allowing you to see the screen even during really sunny flightsWould this be the controller for me?
This low edition controller has been specifically designed to be used with the Hubsan X4 Pro and may not be compatible with other drones. It operates on 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz frequencies, with control signals covered on the 2.4GHz frequency and video signal on 5.8Ghz. The separate frequencies for both reduce interference between the two, providing you with clear and stable live video footage. Dedicated buttons for photography and other features such as return to home, make the drone easier to pilot and take images/videos with. The low edition controller also has a screen cover that acts as a sun visor as well, which reduces the glare on the screen whilst you are flying/recording in a bright environment.
What is the difference between this and the high edition version?
Unlike Hubsan’s high edition H7000 controller (Order Code: A88TZ), this controller only features a 3.5 inch LED screen with both the live video feed and telemetry information such as altitude, displayed on the same screen. Additionally with the absence of the built-in android device you are unable to use the waypoint feature (for autonomous flights). This makes the controller a good value option for controlling the Hubsan X4 Pro, if the one originally supplied does becomes broken or damaged.
|Spare part reference number
||H109S-50 (Low Edition Controller)
|Maplin Order Code
||Hubsan X4 Pro Quadcopter Drone with 1080p Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.