Hummer H2 1:10 Electric RC SUV
• Officially licensed replica of the Hummer H2 from AM General
• 27MHz full function remote control
• Forward/reverse and left/right steering
• Indoor and outdoor driving
• Ready to run, requiring no assembly
• Car: 8 x AA batteries (not included), remote control: 1 x 9V batteries (not included)What is the Hummer H2?
The Hummer H2 is an officially licensed and exact replica of the SUV made by AM General in the USA. The 1:10 scale SUV comes as either 27MHz or 40MHz, meaning you can use yours alongside another when they are on differing frequencies. The super responsive digital radio control gives you lag-free acceleration, while the four corner suspension allows you to tackle rockier terrain.
How does the Hummer H2 drive?
The full function remote control lets you move forwards and backwards, steering left or right, allowing you to drive the car as AM General intended. The car requires eight AA batteries, with the controller running off a 9V battery. Both the SUV and remote can run off alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
||Car: 8 x AA (not included)
||Remote control: 1 x 9V (not included)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.