Hygienic Insect Killer 5 Part Glue Board
• Unique hygienic design• Low Energy power saving insect killer• Glue board attracts the insects and sticks them to it, replace the boards when needed• No electric grid to cause harm to fingers• A pack of 5 spare glue boards is available (Order Code: N69HU)Introducing a new type of insect control from Maplin. With its high power 13W bulb and glue board killing method, this extremely modern unit will suit any home, office or food outlet while retaining a certain elegance. Unlike conventional models, there is no electric grid to stop working or cause harm to any fingers. What makes this unit hygienic over the grid types is the glue board?In a conventional insect killer, insects that are trapped in an electrified grid, this can cause smells, occasionally pop and scatter mess - not ideal if used in kitchens and food prep areas.Keeping clean is easy thanks to the glue board design, when full simply dispose of in the bin and replace with a new one.The glue board slides into two grooves and when the backing is peeled off it exposes a sticky area which has been made to attract flying insects, once stuck there is no escape. A pack of 5 spare glue boards can be purchased separately (Order Code: N69HU).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.