HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 1866MHz Desktop Memory
• 8GB of high performance DDR3 Memory, designed for overclocking in high-performance desktop computers
• Single 8GB SDRAM module, running at 1866Mhz provides your system with a boost to performance
• Suitable as an expansion or upgrade to existing 1866Mhz memory modules
• Plug and Play (PNP) timing parameters will automatically detect the fastest safe speed the memory can run at, when used with compatible motherboards
• Low latency timings of 10-11-10 running at 1.5V
• Manufacturer part number: HX318C10FB/8
• Asymmetrical, aluminium heat spreader, provides superior heat dissipation when the module is under loadWhat can I expect from this memory?
The HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 Memory kit allows you to replace or upgrade any compatible motherboard in a desktop computer with extra, high performance memory. This allows your system to quickly and efficiently run multiple applications, and temporarily store large amounts of data for fast access.
What is this memory compatible with?
Suitable for any motherboard that uses DDR3 240 pin dual inline memory modules (DIMMS) with a frequency of 1866MHz, The memory module requires 1.5V to operate.
What does PNP mean?
The HyperX Fury when used with a compatible motherboard is able to use Plug-N-Play profiles to allow the system BIOS to automatically detect the fastest speed for the memory to operate. Any extra heat produced by this process is quickly dissipated by the aluminium heat spreader, this helps to keep your system cool and running optimally.
*Always check your motherboard or PC user manual for compatibility before purchasing.
||HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 1866MHz Laptop Memory
||1 x 8GB
|DIMM or SODIMM
|For computer type
|Memory speed (industry name)
||1 x 8GB memory module
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.