HyperX Predator 240GB v2 M.2 Internal SSD with HHHL Adapter
• 240GB solid state drive (SSD) with optional Half-Height, Half-Length (HHHL) adapter
• PCI-Express 2.0 x4 connection for higher speeds than SATA-based SSD's for a faster system and ultra-responsive multitasking
• Up to 1400MB/s sequential read and up to 1000MB/s sequential write speeds
• Maximum random 4K IOPS read up to 117,000 and IOPS write of up to 70,000
• Three-year warranty and free technical support from HyperX
• Manufacturer part number: SHPM2280P2H/240GWhat level of performance can I expect from this SSD?
HyperX Predator SSD offers larger capacities and incredible speeds with both compressible and incompressible data to take your system to the edge. Faster than SATA-based SSDs, it delivers speeds up to 1400MB/s read and 600MB/s write for ultra-responsive multitasking and an overall faster system.
What is the benefit of the HHHL adapter?
A Half-Height, Half-Length (HHHL) adapter works with many existing motherboards with at least a PCI-Express x4 slot available. The HHHL adapter comes with both standard and low-profile brackets to fit in slim profile desktop builds.
How efficient is the SSD?
With no moving parts, this SSD consumes less power and produces less heat than a mechanical HDD. A cooler running drive allows you to comfortably use a laptop on your lap without the noise of the fan cancelling out the sound from your speakers. This lightens the load on your PC’s power supply and cooling system, lengthening your battery life.
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||22 x 80 x 3.50mm
||PCI-Express 2.0 x4
||PCI-Express 2.0 x4
||Windows 7, 8, 10 or later
|Drive form factor
||Half-Height, Half-Length (HH-HL)
||PCI-Express 1.0 x4
|Sequential read speed
||1290MB/s (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark)
|Sequential write speed
|Drive spin speed
|IOPS read (Random 4K)
||Up to 117,000
|IOPS write (Random 4K)
||Up to 70,000
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.