HyperX Savage 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2400MHz Desktop Memory - Red
• 16GB of high performance memory designed for overclocking in high performance desktop computers
• 2x 8GB DDR3 SDRAM Modules running at 2400MHz (PC3-19200), provides a boost in performance demanded by gaming
• Suitable as an upgrade or to replace memory modules for a high performance computer system using a 240pin DDR3 memory bays
• Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) boosts the performance of the memory when used with compatible motherboards
• CAS Latency timings of 11-11-11 at 1.65 Volts, non-ECC module
• Manufacturer Product Number: HX324C11SRK2/16
• Low profile, aluminium die cast heat spreaders designed offers superior temperature management and compatibility with oversized CPU coolersWhat can I expect from this memory?
The HyperX Savage 2400MHz DDR3 memory offers great performance and reliability as a replacement or addition to your desktop computer. The 16GB capacity (2 x 8GB) and 2400MHz speed of these memory modules allow your system to run multiple programs simultaneously and quickly access files which are temporarily stored.
What is this memory compatible with?*
The HyperX Savage is suitable for any motherboard which uses DDR3 240pin dual inline memory (DIMM) slots. Running at a speed of 2400MHz with CL11 timings at 1.65V. This kit uses two bays as the total 16GB of memory is split over two SDRAM sticks.
How easy is this memory kit to overclock?
Tinkering with various aspects of the system to push the system to its limit may be fun, but it could be scary for some. Thankfully, this RAM stick supports Intel XMP profiles for hassle free overclocking. If your motherboard supports the XMP tools all you need to do is turn it on and your memory stick will be automatically adjusted to its fastest safe speed settings. Any extra heat caused by this will be quickly dissipated using the aluminium heat spreaders.
*Always check your motherboard or PC user manual for compatibility before purchasing.
||Kingston HyperX Savage 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2400MHz Desktop Memory - Red
||2 x 8 GB
|DIMM or SODIMM
|For computer type
|Memory speed (Industry speed)
||CL 11 (11-11-11)
||Low Profile Asymmetric
||133.35 mm including heatspreader
||33.3 mm including heatspreader
||2 x 8GB memory module
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.