Iceberg 120mm All in One Liquid CPU Cooler with Multi-Colour LED Lighting
• Cool your PC silently by using an all in one liquid solution
• 120mm Multi-coloured fan design to add light and character to your build
• Stress free installation as the coolant come pre-filled and ready to install
• Colour changing LED's on the water block indicate that your cooler is working properly
• The included 120mm PWM fan can change between 7 colours and features a breathing light mode
• Full copper baseplate for highly efficient heat transfer from your CPU to the Radiator
• Supports Intel LGA 1150/1155/1156/1366/2011-V3
• Supports AMD AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2Water cooling made easy
The Iceberg 120mm all in one liquid CPU cooler is a self-contained cooling solution that allows you to easily reduce the temperature and noise level of your PC. When a CPU is under load, it can cause your fans to work harder and create more noise from your system. If you were to use an all in one liquid cooler, it would reduce the noise level of your system as the fans run quieter and more efficiently.
What are the benefits of an all in one liquid cooler?
All in one liquid coolers are a low profile, easy to install solution to improve the cooling performance of your computer. Adding a liquid cooler to your system allows you to take advantage of a more efficient cooling system where the actual cooling is done away from the CPU in the 120mm radiator. The heat is dispersed more effectively using this method, and the overall temperature of your system under load is reduced.
How much space does a liquid cooler take up?
The unit is pre-filled with coolant, allowing you to easily install the cooler without having to worry about liquid levels and leaking. The low-profile design of the pump area means that you don’t have to worry about how much space you have between your CPU and the side panel of your case as they are easily integrated into most normal case sizes. Liquid coolers also leave you with more space on the motherboard compared to aftermarket air coolers as they do not have a large heat sink which take up lots of space. This allows you to have the option of using larger, high profile memory and larger expansion cards in your top PCIe slot. When it comes to creating a better aesthetic and long term expandability, liquid cooling is the way to go.
Please ensure that your PC Case and Motherboard are suitable for liquid cooling before purchasing this item
||All in One Liquid Cooler
|Compatible AMD Socket
||AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM2, FM2+
|Compatible Intel Socket
||775, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3
|Number of fans
||1 x 120 mm
|Fan Connection Type
||4 Pin PWM
|Base plate material
||4 Pin Molex
||25 - 32 dB(A)
||10.5 - 13.2 VDC
||All in One Cooler
||120 mm PWM Fan
||AMD/Intel CPU Holder
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.