Iceberg 240mm All in One Liquid CPU Cooler with Multi-Colour LED Lighting
• Cool your PC silently and more efficiently with this all in one liquid cooling solution
• Twin 120mm multi-coloured fan design adds light and character to your build
• Stress free installation as the coolant comes pre-filled and ready to install
• Colour changing LEDs on the water block indicate that your cooler is working properly
• The included PWM fans can change between 7 colours and feature a breathing light mode
• Full copper baseplate for highly efficient heat transfer from your CPU to the radiator
• Supports Intel LGA 1150/1155/1156/1366/2011-V3
• Supports AMD AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2Build a better system environment
The Iceberg 240mm all in one liquid CPU cooler is a high performance, self-contained cooling solution that allows you to easily reduce the temperature and noise level of your PC. When you put your CPU under load by playing video games or rendering video, you may notice that your CPU becomes louder and hotter due to the less efficient air cooling design of default CPU fans. Using this 240mm all in one liquid cooler you can reduce the noise level of your system as the fans run more efficiently.
What are the benefits of an all in one liquid cooler?
All in one liquid coolers are a low profile, easy to install solution to improve the cooling performance of your computer. Adding a liquid cooler to your system allows you to take advantage of a more efficient cooling system where the cooling process takes place away from the CPU in the 240mm radiator. The heat is dispersed more effectively using this method, and the overall temperature of your system under load is reduced.
How much space does a liquid cooler take up?
The cooling unit comes pre-filled with liquid, so you won’t have to worry about any leakages or coolant levels. The pump area’s low profile design means that you don’t have to worry about how much space there is between your CPU cooler and the side panel of your case as they are easily able to fit into most cases. An all in one liquid cooler also leaves you with more room to work with compared to aftermarket air coolers as they are not made up of large heatsinks which can be hard to manage. This gives you the opportunity to use larger, high profile memory and larger graphics cards in your top PCIe slot. If you are looking to create a computer with a clean aesthetic and long term expandability, liquid cooling is the way to go.
Please ensure that your PC Case and Motherboard are suitable for liquid cooling before purchasing this item, especially since this unit has a larger 240mm radiator which may not fit in some cases.
||All in One Liquid Cooler
|Compatible AMD Socket
||AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM2, FM2+
|Compatible Intel Socket
||775, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3
|Number of fans
||2 x 120 mm
|Fan Connection Type
||4 Pin PWM
|Base plate material
||4 Pin Molex
||25 - 32 dB(A)
||10.5 - 13.2 VDC
||All in One Cooler
||2 x 120 mm PWM Fan
||AMD/Intel CPU Holder
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.