Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Icecrypt S1600HDCCI+ HD Satellite Receiver with HDMI and USB PVR Function
• Time shifting, recording, playback and media support with external HDD (not supplied)
• Up to 8,000 channels supported (TV & Radio)
• Conax card reader and dual USB
• Ethernet port and WiFi support (dongle supplied separately)
• Youtube, RSS reader and weather forecast functions
• External 12v power supply - ideal for caravans and motorhomes
• Multi language support
• 0.5w stand-by power consumptionWhy limit yourself to just 150 channels? With an Icecrypt Free To Air Satellite receiver not only can you receive over 500 Free channels on Astra 2 (used for Sky UK and Freesat) but if your dish is pointed at one of the many other satellites, or you have a motorised set up, the only limitation is the number of channels a receiver can store. Set Timers or use the One Touch Record feature to store your favourite programmes onto an external hard drive. Take the recordings with you to play back on any device which reads .TS (Transport Stream) files such as a PC, Laptop or Media Player. Use the USB port(s) to playback your media files, music and view photos on your TV. Move, Delete and Rename channels without restriction. Organise your channels into Favourite Groups, Sort Alphabetically or Lock Channels with a Parental Block. Enjoy, where broadcast, a full 7 day Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) to choose what you want to watch (please note that this receiver does not pick up the Sky UK or Freesat EPG as these are not standard DVB). If you can’t find something you want to watch on Free-To-Air you can always upgrade to Pay TV (a compatible card and subscription is required, available separately). The Icecrypt S1600CHD lets you do this and more, check the main features for other details.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 of 1 Reviews
I bought the Icecrypt S1600CHD (as shown in the picture on the web so not sure what S1600HDCCI+HD is if it is at all different). This was my first experience of setting up a satellite dish etc and I was looking for a cost effective way to experiment. I'm pleased to say that I have been successful and I've enjoyed my 'project' and learning as much as I can. The S1600 is a neat little unit and I think it is fair to say that it is a 'generic' receiver. I was only trying to get Freesat but it looks like it can receive anything! The issue with this is that you really need to fiddle with it to get it to do what you want it to do and the manual isn't exactly comprehensive or easy to understand. I've been pleased to record some programs on a USB HDD (and even a memory stick) and play them on both PC and iMac. Likewise, the S1600 has played files from my computer. Good, but setting the 8 timers, the EPG and playing back files is all a bit 'basic' and 'clunky'. At less than ?ú80 I'm delighted with this tiny (single channel) SD and HD receiver that can record programs to an external HDD. If you can live without a slick user interface and like to play/learn then go for it.
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N00CE||Icecrypt S1600HDCCI+ HD Satellite Receiver with HDMI and USB PVR Function||(1+)||£79.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect