ICY DOCK 2.5/3.5 Inch SATA USB Dock
• Completely screw-less / tool-less design for any type of drive.
• Allows docking of 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD & SSD connected via USB 3.0
• Connects 2.5"/3.5" IDE HDD connected via USB 3.0 using the removable adapter.
• Able to run 2.5"/3.5" IDE & SATA hard drive Simultaneously.
• 2 part anti-dust cover protects internals even when small 2.5" SATA drive is used.
• 2 locking switches hold the detachable adapter in place when used as a dock.
• Easy access On/off button allows hard drive life expendability and energy conservation.
• Plug & Play USB 3.0 with backwards capabilities to USB 2.0 for quick connection for any computer system.
• Exposed working HDD stands in the air vertically for fast heat radiation.
• USB 3.0 connectivity with up to 5 Gb/sec transfer rates.
• Large eject button for hassle free drive removal.
• Included 4-pin power jumper cabled provided for use with 3.5" IDE drive.
• Built in compartment to hold 4-pin jumper.
• Low profile power adapter for 3.5" drives.
• USB bus power for 2.5" drives.
• Great for DIY users and IT Professionals.
• Designed for PC & Mac systems.Icy Dock is proud to introduce a brand new item to its innovative product line, the MB981U3-1SA 2.5"/3.5" SATA & IDE Hard Drive Docking Station with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface. This product is packed with features and gives the term docking station a whole new meaning.
The first feature of the device is a direct connection through the top slot for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA hard disk and solid state drives, allowing a user to access their drive via SuperSpeed USB 3.0. 2.5" drives can be used on the go being powered by the USB bus, while 3.5" drives utilize a small form factor wall power supply that can be easily stowed away in a laptop bag or briefcase. The anti-dust cover on the top is divided into 2 pieces, so that if a 2.5" drive is inserted, only the smaller portion of the cover opens up, leaving the electronics inside safe from dust and debris.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.