ICY DOCK Dual 3.5 Inch SATA 3 USB RAID Dock
• Supports 2 x 3.5" SATA I / II / III hard drives for maximum storage.
• Supports 4TB in each slot for all 4 RAID modes for up to 8TB of storage.
• Front LED indicator light to monitor disk function in RAID.
• Designed for media users in any professional field.
• Power saver mode that follows your systems behavior to conserve power.
• The front LED can be disabled when needed.
• Plug & Play SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface (Up to 5Gbps).
• Built-in hardware RAID controller allows four different RAID configurations: RAID 0 (FAST), RAID 1 (SAFE), JBOD, & BIG.
• No additional software and hardware required to use.
• High performance 40 mm Sunon MAGLev cooling fan with adjustable speed control for ultra-quiet operation.
• Tool-Less design for easy hard drive upgrade or replacement.
• Solid aluminum body construction for portability, heat dissipation and extra protection.
• Built in security slot for security cable kit.
• Compatible with Mac OS X Time Machine.
• Designed for both Mac and PC systems.
• Limited 3 year warranty to complement the typical warranty of a hard drive.Hard drive failure is the reality to prepare for. In the long run, you will have to face the certainty that all hard drives fail no matter how cautious you have been. Imagine what would happen if the drive fails and you lost all of your family photos, critical office data, and your work portfolio? To prevent the data loss from a hard drive failure, our response is the ICYRaid enclosure to make the user experience of creating a physical backup (RAID array) a very pleasant one. The ICYRaid series MB662U3-2S packs the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, tray-less drive installation design, easy to setup process, and an advanced cooling system - all these great features in a small, yet elegant enclosure that can be taken where you go as a professional media storage device.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.