• Measure blood pressure directly from your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• Record systolic / diastolic numbers, heart rate and pulse wave
• View historical readings and World Health Organisation's (WHO) classifications through colourful, easy-to-read displays
• Generate custom graphs by date and time or systolic / diastolic numbers
• Share results instantly with friends, family or healthcare providers
• Works offline and online
• Unlimited users and memory
• Free integrated app includes personalised health tools - MyVitalsWith no plugs or connections to manage, the Wireless Blood Pressure Arm Monitor makes it easy to check your own blood pressure, anytime and anywhere. Using the free MyVitals mobile app, measure and track your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave and measurement time. Then share your results instantly. Compatible for use with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or *Android compatible products.
Download the iHealth MyVitals 2.0 app to download, monitor and compare your results! MyVitals App
This new integrated mobile app brings this product to life. It is designed to fit your lifestyle and assist in everyday health management. It works seamlessly with iHealth’s current line of self-monitoring mobile health devices, such as the body analysis scale and wireless activity & sleep tracker, and will integrate with future related products. It allows you to build a personal dashboard based on your preferred products and features for quick and easy use. You would be able to set goals, view trends, track progress, log food intake, activities, and share your data instantly. iHealth’s new integrated app empowers you to manage your personal health in an intuitive way, while keeping up with your busy life.
•Report card style with trend-tracking views allowing you to have a quick snapshot of your progress and results
•Customisable dashboards making it easy to get the information quickly
•Track calories, log food and activities, while viewing your progress throughout the day in real time
•Create plans and set reminders to help you stay focused
•Rich and informative data to give you a clearer view of your health trendsHow does Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor work?
The Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor is a fully automatic arm cuff blood pressure monitor that uses the oscillometric principle to measure your systolic, diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate. The monitor works with the free MyVitals app that has personalised health tools to help you get the most out of your data and to better manage your health goal. Why home monitoring is a great way to track blood pressure?
Home monitoring is a great way to help detect and monitor high blood pressure. Regular readings taken over a period of time can track the history of your results and indicate any changes, fluctuations or elevations in your blood pressure. An individual high reading is not necessarily an indication of hypertension or other health issue. This Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor provides a convenient way to test, track and share your results. How accurate is the Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor?
The Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor has obtained CE medical certification (Europe) as well as FDA approval (USA). The monitor also has obtained ESH Certification (European Society of Hypertension).