• Control your iKettle via your mobile device - switch on the kettle from the comfort of your bed!
• Wake up and welcome home mode/timer
• Keep warm feature keeps the iKettle at your desired temperature for up to 30 minutes
• Choose from four temperature settings
• Easy one-touch set up
• Auto shut off with boil-dry protection
• Super easy to clean - removable filter and no internal element
• Stainless steel design with soft-touch handle
• LED backlit control panelThe iKettle is the first Wi-Fi kettle that can be controlled remotely via your iPhone or Android smartphone. This beautiful stainless steel, digital kettle allows you to boil it from your bedroom when you wake up, or when you’re on your way home from work. The experts behind the technology believe that you will save over two days a year in waiting time! The iKettle is smart, it will tell you when your hot water is ready to pour, remind you to refill and tell you when the kettle is empty.
The iKettle incorporates five main digital features, ‘keep warm’ mode and four temperature settings. This allows the user to boil the kettle at the right temperature for a specific type of tea or blend to avoid any bitter tastes.
Green tea is heated at 80°C
White tea is heated at 85°C
Coffee is heated at 95°C
Black tea is heated at 100°C
This prevents the tea bags from burning so that the bitter compounds are not released into the drink. The user will be able to choose their perfect temperature setting directly from their iPhone.
To top this product off, the iKettle application will know when you have arrived home between certain hours, for example 7-8pm. This can then trigger your iKettle to start boiling ready for your arrival home after a hard day’s work.
Game mode – With this feature, you can turn making a cup of tea into good fun! Everyone in the office or household can download the iKettle app. This means that multiple phones can be connected at any one time, allowing you to turn the tea making chores into a game. The application can pick a member of the office at random to make the tea and will also remember who made the last tea and who is next. Users will also have the ability to rate the tea that was made and have a leaderboard for the best tea maker in the office, etc. Scores can also be tweeted and liked via social network applications.
- Wireless 802.11b/gx
- Works on Android 4+ and Apple iOS7+
- 2.4GHz router required
- Has a standard 3-pin UK plug
- Voltage 220-240V, frequency 50/60Hz
- Power input 1850-2200W
- High Grade Stainless Steel
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.