InnoFADER PNP Bender
• Replacement crossfader for your mixer
• Compatible with a wide range of mixers available on the market
• Hi Tech non-contact crossfader
• No adapter boards
• On-board wiring tester
• Reversible 3 and 4 pin VCA cables
• Denon / Rane Empath cable included
• Added insulator card on the bottom
• Added DJM-800 and DJM-900 mounting brackets
• 2 Vinyl marking stickers includedThe crossfader is at the very heart of the DJing experience. So why do so many mixers come with faders that feel like an afterthought? The feel of the crossfader is as important as any other feature of your mixer, so you deserve to have the best at your fingertips. The Audio Innovate innoFADER has been designed to completely change the way you feel about the crossfader. Having studied the habits and requirements of today’s DJs, the innoFADER offers unparalleled levels of quality and adjustability that you just don’t find in other crossfaders. So thanks to the innoFADER, you'll no longer need to be less than satisfied with the stock fader in your mixer. Buy the innoFADER today and change your DJ life forever.
Wouldn't you rather have a fader that you just plug in and forget about? Isn't it a real pain to have to keep taking it out every few months to clean it, just so it continues to work? Such is the weakness of traditional faders - contact technology that will eventually break. The innoFADER has been built from the ground up to utilise a new form of non-contact technology - capacitance. For you, this means installing and forgetting about it, rather than constant faceplate removing sessions to remove the build up of daily DJ dirt.
The success of a mixer is largely down to the feel of the crossfader. It’s a highly personal experience that is often ignored with stock faders. You need to make it your own and feel that the fader won’t break in your hands. The innoFADER comes complete with a solid steel 8mm fader stem, designed to withstand even that hardest battering from a heavy handed scratch DJ. But thanks to specially designed polished Steel rails, the innoFADER runs as smooth as butter, responding to even the lightest touch. But that’s not all - if you prefer a little more resistance from your fader, the innoFADER has a special tension adjust control. It's also been designed so that the tension adjust screw stays in place - no working its way free inside your fader. That's not all - the innoFADER has a whole arsenal of adjustments as well as an almost universal plug and play architecture, making it the most user friendly fader in the DJ scene.
We all like to do things in our own special way don’t we? But when you’re trying to fit a different fader inside your mixer, the likelihood is that it’ll be a less than straightforward process. Right out of the box the innoFADER should fit into your mixer. But not all mixers are created equally, and the chances are you’ll need to break out wire cutters and a soldering iron to fit your new fader. Not so with the innoFADER. We’ve come up with a simple plug and play circuit board that means you should be able to fit the innoFADER across the broadest range of mixers without modification. And just to safeguard you even more, we’ve included a test circuit just to make sure you’re fitting the innoFADER safely.
Unless you have an expensive scratch mixer, the odds are that you’re left with little in the way of fader curve control. But here at Audio Innovate, we feel that every DJ should have as many controls as possible to tweak. Curve control is common across a broad range of mixers, but is often not as good as it could be. Far less common is lag adjust, and is often manually modded by users. The innoFADER however gives you control over both - directly from the fader itself. So with the innoFADER, you can now have professional level adjustments, even on the oldest or cheapest VCA based mixers that may not have had any adjustments at all. Just drop an innoFADER inside and you’re playing in the big leagues.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.