Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Inspection Camera with Colour 2.4 Inch LCD Monitor
• 2.5 inch TFT-LCD monitor with rechargeable Li-ion battery
• LCD monitor is wireless so you can unattach from the inspection scope for remote viewing
• Mini water-proof camera with 1 m flexible extended tube
• 3 useful accessories - includes hook, mirror and magnet
• High quality colour video
• Lightweight for easily manoeuvring to diagnose and solve problems
• Allows for easy visual inspections in hard to reach areas
• Night vision range up to 1.5 m
• Lighting LEDs with adjustable brightness
• Waterproof Level IP67, for underwater use
• Image Sensor: CMOS
• Total pixels: 704×576 (PAL); 712×486(NTSC)
• Horizontal viewing angle: 50 degreesReal-Time Video Inspection of Closed Spaces Get a clear view inside cylinder heads, behind wallboard and many other hard-to-reach areas.
|Image Sensor 1/3" CMOS|
|Effective Pixels 704 x 576|
|View Angle 50 Degree|
|Transmission Frequency 2486 MHz|
|Power Supply 4 x AA|
|Dimensions: 186 mm x 145 mm x 41 mm|
|Weight: 530 g|
|LCD Screen Type 2.36" TFT-LCD|
|Effective Pixels 480 X 240|
|Transmission Frequency 2 86 MHz|
|Video System PAL / NTSC|
|Power Supply 8 V-36 V|
|Consumption Current 450 mA|
|Dimensions: 100 mm x 70 mm x 30 mm|
|Weight: 140 g|
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsAsk a Question
7 of 7 Questions
Hi can this be used for inspection of a car engine say through the spark plug hole of a cylinder head? thanks
The expanded view of the photo shows a video out socket does this mean it can be connected to an external monitor?
Am i right in thinking that any adapters if included would be 3 pin UK
can another video signal be connected to the monitor? ie cctv
J Norfolk said:
Does this camera record and if so can the recorded image be downloaded?
Hi, Can the camera be connected to an external monitor, TV or laptop? Thanks, Stefan
says in manual "Extended tube (Optional) x 1
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N92GW||Inspection Camera with Colour 2.4 Inch LCD Monitor||(1+)||£159.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect