Integral LED 9W 580lm Downlight
• 9W power consumption by this LED gives you an equivalent 50W light output while saving you over 80% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 580lm output
• Ceiling mounted downlight that is used within kitchens and bathrooms
• Dimmable using a dimmer to create the perfect light level
• 50,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifespan of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 4000K natural white effect
• 44 degree beam angle to focus the light in a specific segment of the room
• Five year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Brushed metal finishIs this bulb suitable for what I need?
This silver downlight is suitable for mounting on the ceiling in a kitchen or bathroom. The equivalent to a 50W halogen bulb, this downlight gives an ultra-bright output of 540lm while only using 9W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. This downlight you a 3000K warm white glow that is ideal for giving a soft lighting effect which can be dimmed to give you the perfect lighting level in your kitchen or bathroom.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
Giving you the latest generation technology, LED bulbs will last up to an impressive ten times longer than a halogen bulb, using less power for the same light output and saving you money on your electricity bills. LED bulbs are available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.
||4000 K natural light
||109 x 81 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.