Integral LED Candle B22 4W 250lm Bulb
• 4W power consumption by this LED bulb gives you an equivalent 25W light output while saving you more than 80% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 250 lumen output
• B22 light fitting used in table and floor lamps or chandeliers
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 2700K warm white effect which is ideal for hallways, bedrooms and living rooms
• 250 degree beam angle to illuminate an entire room including the ceiling
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with dimmersIs the bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has an B22 fitting which is compatible with a variety of table and floor lamps as well as ceiling lights such as chandeliers. The equivalent to a 25W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 250lm while only using 4W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 2700K warm white glow that is ideal for giving soft lighting effects in a hallway, bedroom or living room.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re bored of how often you have to replace light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.
||2700 K warm white
||38 x 104 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.