Intek H-520 Plus Handheld Transceiver
• 8 band programmable multi standard CB radio technology
• Extra large 5-lines 1.8" backlight LCD display, the largest LCD Display ever in a CB handheld radio
• LCD simultaneously shows channel, band ID code, 5-digit frequency, AM/FM mode, TX power, memory and every other enabled function
• 3-function digital bar meter (RX signal, TX RF power, modulation)
• Advanced low current drain mosfet transmitter circuit design
• 2nd generation ESP Compander (RX/TX audio speech processor), TX compressor and RX expander may be operated separately
• 8 Memory channels
• 3-level selectable transmitter RF output power (100mw, 1w, 4w)
• Dual watch, channel/memory channel scan, EMG, LCR, lock, LCD Backlight, quick up and quick down channel selection
• Manual squelch control or fixed squelch (as) function
• Battery 4-level indicator
• Requires 6 x AA (Maplin Code: L39BF)
• Standard 2-pin external earset-microphone jack
• Contacts for car adapter and for desk type rapid charger
• Please Note: This is a Multi-Standard Radio but only legal for FM in the UKWorld's most advanced Citizen Band (CB 27 MHz) handheld transceiver, with 8-band programmable multi standard circuit design, matching the frequency & operating mode requirements of various countries. A number of unique features makes this radio the most advanced and sophisticated portable CB transceiver ever developed. Just to name a few, the extra large 1.8"/5-line LCD display, the "2nd generation" ESP (Electronic Speech
Processor), the low voltage/low current drain MOSFET transmitter circuit design and much more. One radio only, ready for use in all the European
This radio includes the new 2nd generation ESP "COMPANDER". The meaning of "COMPANDER" is Compressor-Expander. This CPU controlled audio Speech Processor works as a modulation Compressor in TX and as a modulation Expander in RX. ESP provides a stronger and more clear and readable audio signal. It is a great help in noisy areas and in case of long distance communication and weak signals. The efficiency of ESP is even higher when
communicating with another radio having the same ESP system.
|Operating Temp. -10°C/+55°C
|DC Input Voltage 7.2-9.0Vdc ±15%
|Size 68(L) x 146(H) x 38(D) mm
|Weight 218g (w/out batt. and antenna.)
|System Double Conv. Super Heter.
|IF 1st 10.695 MHz / 2nd 455 KHz
|Sensitivity 0.5µV for 20dB SINAD (FM)
|0.7µV for 20dB SINAD (AM)
|Audio Output Power 0.3W at 8 Ohm
|Audio Distorsion <8% at 1 KHz
|Signal/Noise Ratio 45dB
|System CPU Controlled PLL Synth.
|Max Output, 3-level transmitter power ( 100mW, 1W, 4W) at 9.0Vdc
|Modulation AM / FM
|Output Impedance 50 Ohm unbalanced
|Current Drain 1500 mA (at no modulation)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.